Try us out with an expert-led consultation. Get a caregiver review, plus an optional cognitive assessment for your loved one.
No commitment. No credit card required.
✓ Free caregiver consultation with a licensed expert
✓ Optional cognitive assessment for your loved one
✓ Virtual call easily done from home
✓ Receive live advice and answers
✓ Opportunity to begin membership after call
We know caregiving is no small feat. Getting starting is simple.
Your consultation is the first step to get started. This virtual call will evaluate your caregiving situation, and optionally assess your loved one's acuity and mobility.
During the call, a Cognitive Care Expert will get to know you, share advice, and offer a cognitive assessment for your loved one. For questions, please reach out here.
After the call, you have the option to begin a monthly plan, receive a written assessment, and view your customized Care Plan – sent in 2-3 business days.
If plans change, membership is flexible. Reach out to our team to easily modify your plan. You receive access to all benefits for the remainder of your period.
Your quick + virtual call includes a Caregiver Consultation to understand your situation, plus an optional BEST Test (Behavior Engagement Stimulation Temperament) to evaluate your loved one’s acuity and mobility.
• Quick video call with a Cognitive Care Expert
• Valuable one-on-one time to discuss your concerns
• Optional acuity and mobility assessment of your loved one
• Your expert will share advice and answer your questions
After your call, you have the option to begin a monthly plan, receive a written assessment, and view your customized Care Plan. Membership includes all you need to gain confidence in Dementia & Alzheimer's care. $499/month. No contract.
• BEST Test conducted each month
• Care Plan updated each month
• Care Consultation each month
• Care Plan designed for aging in place
• Daily Activities to support long-term health
• Live Activity Socials with expert instructors
• Care Plan acts as your map to guide care
• Caregiver Education Library provides confidence
• Live Events with Experts ensure you're not alone